Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mar 19: mid-week viddie!

Shot on location! This is me, catching up the YouTube crowd on what you all heard here first: I ate my face off on Sunday. Nice change of scenery for y'all, including distressing full body shot, all jiggly and such, for prolonged period. I am Iron Man!

In other related news, last night was my final intro session with Derek, my trainer (a.k.a. "Master Pain"). We had a nice long chat/consultation, and I re-upped for six months with him. I will now be seeing him for one hour sessions twice a week (previously half an hour) and watching whatever sweet income surplus my promotion in November hath wrought dwindle away. Oh well, it's worth it. I am focussed on achieving this goal.

Anyway, feast your eyes...


2 comments:

  1. LinnyQ,

    Impressive stamina. I've never done a treadmill (except for a stress test thing) and always picture myself like those cartoons where you fall and it zips you off. You were great. Really.

    And one burger with fries doesn't sound too bad. And they have those little side salads that you can get with croutons and only use a small amount of the dressing packet.

    I would've had to have the chocolates, too. Isn't it funny how my brain tells me they will be most awesome delicious and the first one or two are, but then they just start going into my mouth at a quick pop and I stop really tasting them and then they're gone. The only chocolates that I could eat just one or two and stop were those French Truffles from Whole Foods that one of my pals got me for a birthday treat. I actually surprised myself when they lasted 4 weeks. Imagine, a month!

    Keep up the amazingly good work. You rock.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti, sorry I've been neglecting my blog and haven't responded yet. Especially when you came and said such nice stuff!

    One burger and fries, I'm sure, isn't so very bad, but in combination with an entire box of chocolates... well... there's probably no way to make that one seem okay. For sure, though, if I'm gonna go to McRaunchy's, there's no way I'm getting salad. I'm an all or nothing kinda gal, alas. If I had the presence of mind to get a salad, I wouldn't be indulging in the burger/fries/chocolate combo!

    I totally relate to the zombie-like chocolate consumption. I know this about myself, and it doesn't stop me from buying a box, instead of a bar. It's like I said, sometimes I just crave a binge, the food-drug thing. Ideally I am getting better at regulating this behaviour, but I don't know if I'll ever entirely kick it.

    Thanks for your encouragement. It helps, a lot.

    ReplyDelete